Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Which ones of the 10 commandments have you broke? (If any)
(10-11-2022, 03:33 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: All of them? Wow... But i think you are a great person. As far as i know.

Are you sure that our actions and experiences change us? I do all kinds of actions and have all kinds of experiences, but i do not think that i change. I am not really too satisfied with the way i am, and have been, for a very, very long time now.

Yep, all of them unfortunately. And yes our actions and experiences do change us, some more than others. Some changes good and some bad, some minute changes and some tremendous. If someone who knew you as a very young person and had not seen you since then were to spend a day with you now getting to know you all over again they would notice the many changes even though you might not notice them in yourself. We change because actions and experiences change our perspectives even if ever so slightly. That is why many feel (myself included) that experiences are far more important than possessions. When we accumulate things it might change other's perspectives of us but when we experience things it changes our perspectives of the world.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which ones of the 10 commandments have you broke? (If any) - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 10-11-2022, 04:12 PM