Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Did we help blow up Russia's pipe line ?
Apparently the perpetrator of the bombing is such a deep dark secret that it must be hidden, no matter the cost to the public interest for the public interest. ?‍

[Image: F801udB.jpg]
Berliner-Zeitung

[Image: GVDlzHt.jpg]

Say wut?
Quote:To Defend Ukraine, It Is Time to Strike Iran

Vladimir Putin’s war crimes and the misadventures of Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei’s regime might have opened up an unusual opportunity for the U.S. Washington can take meaningful action simultaneously on two fronts – in the indirect defense of Ukraine, and in support of Iranian protesters.

[Image: Fb41Jdz.jpg]

A military strike to disable Iranian industries and logistics is a prescription with side effects. It would probably end negotiations on Iran’s nuclear program and lead to increased Iranian troublemaking in the Middle East. But the nuclear talks seem to be failing in any case. The opportunity exists to strike a meaningful blow against the Russian arsenal, and targeted strikes on Iran would signal real Western support for the democracy protesters facing thuggish oppression from the IRGC, police, and basiji militias all alone.

Written By Richard Sindelar

Richard Sindelar (bio), @FSOProf, a retired U.S. diplomat with three tours of duty in the State Department’s Bureau of Intelligence and Research, now serves as Director of the Center for International Studies at Houston’s University of St. Thomas, where he teaches courses in U.S. foreign policy and international law, among others.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did we help blow up Russia's pipe line ? - by EndtheMadnessNow - 10-23-2022, 07:59 PM