Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Did we help blow up Russia's pipe line ?
I find this guy's take very interesting.
Quote:HOW TO STAGE A SABOTAGE: L'Affair Farewell, Fake History, Fake Science By Deep State Design.

Everyone is talking about the sabotage of Nord Stream 2 and floating their pet conspiracies. I like to look to the geopolitical facts and to history.

If you read Nicole Perlroth’s masterly This Is How They Tell Me the World Ends: The Cyberweapons Arms Race (2021), you know—just as I do—that the culprit of cyber attacks are often done with a degree of plausible deniability.

I’ve enjoyed the fantasy that France was capable of pulling off such an operation. They aren’t. Right? Right?

But gee, who would really benefit from the destruction of Nord Stream 2? Could it be another consumer of Russian gas? Like, I don’t know, China?

So qui bono from the pipeline attack? Xi bono. He’s now the only customer for Russian gas. From February 4, 2022, “Russia, China agree 30-year gas deal via new pipeline, to settle in euros,” Reuters:

Gazprom, which has a monopoly on Russian gas exports by pipeline, agreed to supply Chinese state energy major CNPC with 10 billion cubic metres of gas a year, the Russian firm and a Beijing-based industry official said.

Just this past month China renegotiated the deal and this time agreed to pay for the Russian gas in roubles and yuan. Did you catch that? The currency moved from euros to roubles and yuan. The dream of the Duginist Eurasian sphere is at hand. The world’s largest energy supplier and the world’s largest energy consumer linking arm and arm.

Recall there was pipeline attack in this country that was apparently due to a "computer glitch" and nobody knew how to correct via analog methods.

Second possibility:

Quote:Or perhaps it’s the U.S. and NATO, who long to put Europe under America’s energy security shield.

Indeed the recent [strike]problems[/strike] sabotage of Nord Stream 2 and their forecasted problems recall a similar effort roughly 40 years ago which allegedly paralyzed the Siberian Pipeline and caused havoc.

The rest of the article is spent on the "Farewell" case, codename for a mole inside the technical branch of the KGB that was being run by French intelligence. The mole was supplying the French intel a shopping list (technology theft list) that the KGB was interested in stealing from the West. Pres Francois Mitterrand shared this intel directly with Pres Reagan and Reagan assigned his NSC Gus W. Weiss to deal with the Russians by fulfilling one of the shopping list items (software) and allowing the KGB to steal it, not knowing it had been tainted with a Trojan horse, which ended up causing a mini-nuke explosion (visible from space) on the Trans-Siberian pipeline. BooM!

Note this was during the same time frame as the PROMIS/INSLAW software suit going on and one of the main characters was swamp creature Bill Barr, among others.

So, the Nord Stream incident may have been a cyber attack. Would China be capable? Yes. USA? Yes. Poland? Yes, but not likely. Davos/WEF Bloschwab club? Yes, but for entirely different motivations.

[Image: rIoNuRd.jpg]

Food plant fires, refineries up in smoke and other suspicious large scale incidents may be the action of covert warfare by Russian sleeper agents. Given the fact that the Russian leadership views itself as involved in an undeclared war with US/Nato makes almost anything possible.

These parasites have declared war on just about everything from climate to cancer, fossil fuels, err "Abiotic oil" to meat & everything in between.

A lot of...

[Image: iBwHXIN.jpg]

...going on.

Next, they'll have us believe they've resurrected Woolly Mammoths.

[Image: HqBjAlb.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did we help blow up Russia's pipe line ? - by EndtheMadnessNow - 09-30-2022, 07:47 PM