Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This place is perfect, Don't change a thing.
@"MisterSpock" So at this friendly neighborhood pub we're all hanging out at, you're buying the drinks, right?

Spocky boy really means this message of community and conversation whole heartedly as he phoned me late last night basically asking why so serious and bitchy/angry all the time and in offering explanations, it helped me realize that I don't need to take out all my worldly frustrations on the folks here and I should try to lighten up.

Having withdrawn completely from society and friends, with no other outlet for discussing or venting about the things that bother me or that I am passionate about tends to bottle up resulting in an unleashing folks here could do without. That's one reason I disappeared for so many months but upon returning, it seems I forgot about my tendency to be argumentative so I will try to be a bit more composed and friendly from now on with of course, not making any promises when my buttons get pushed on those topics most are aware are dear to my heart.

So if Spock is buying, I'll have some Jameson please and a beer. Make that two rounds of each and I might actually be nice!  tinybiggrin
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This place is perfect, Don't change a thing. - by Freija - 09-26-2022, 08:01 PM