Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why 80% of Americans Live East of This Line
(09-25-2022, 06:07 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I found this very interesting.

If you look at Florida, the area in the middle that is the darkest, is where I live. We have electricity out here in the woods, but it is not uncommon for it to go out, and the longest it has been out, during the time I have lived out here, is three months. Living in the dark is not all that bad.

Why 80% of Americans Live East of This Line

It's simple, it is called California the farther you are away from that bullshit the better off you are. Even the religious zealots that would eunuch your ass to make your wimmins into their death cults for lust and power were cast from the eastern democrat cities (bring in Brigham Young nailing your balls to the barn door) all the weird wild and ridiculous moved westward for their drug happy homosexual utopia. If you are somewhere in the middle, you are the safest from over-bearing political higher learning you want, and probably enjoy a life closer to nature and your community. All the strangest and craziest bullshit since this place wasn't a country were cast out and forced into the frontier because people back in the day didn't tolerate quacks and retards. 

Sorry for ranting but yeah the C word is why for most sane people

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why 80% of Americans Live East of This Line - by Brotherman - 09-26-2022, 04:40 AM