Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
50 migrants, Oregon & Spooky flights to Martha's Vineyard
(09-21-2022, 11:01 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(09-21-2022, 02:48 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: In this case, it seems we have a self-appointed caste of Americans who use this nonsense (see sign below) as a cover for their over inflated sense of importance. They have zero intention of actually living these espoused virtues. Because that is not the point of all this.

I think someone told them they can control these Illegals. Problem is, they've clearly demonstrated they have no respect for law. They won't be controlled. They'll do as they will. 

Tough luck if what they do is ... to you ... or to your loved ones. You won't be getting any justice in return.

A few days ago, I got hold of a government map showing the locations of all the abandoned mine shafts in this immediate area.

As it turned out, I know where several are that even the government is unaware of, probably because of their age.

Nossir, I'll have my justice If they ever run through here tearing up a patch.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: 50 migrants, Oregon & Spooky flights to Martha's Vineyard - by Ninurta - 09-22-2022, 03:41 AM