Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My first thought. "so they know where to send the SWAT team"
My investment broker for the last 20+ years along with my social security check goes to wells fargo every month. This is a big deal for me..

Quote:Deposit account holders must now provide a valid U.S. address

What is happening
Wells Fargo now requires that all consumer deposit customers provide a valid primary residential address located within the United States or its territories. Your deposit account ending in XXXX currently has one or more account holders with a non-U.S. address on file, which does not meet our new requirements.

If your primary residential address is located within the United States or its territories, please sign on to Update Contact Information to change your home/permanent address or call us at the number below. If the account has multiple owners, you must inform each person to take action independently to update their address as well.

ATTENTION: If all account owners cannot provide a primary residential address located within the United States or its territories, we ask that you close this account.

Messages In This Thread
My first thought. "so they know where to send the SWAT team" - by 727Sky - 09-17-2022, 12:11 AM