Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Leaked Documents Reveal US Diplomats Actually Work for Monsanto
I've lived my whole life under the corrupt rule of our government. I do have free will, such as it is, to do as I might as long as I understand that I must suffer the consequences of my actions.

If my actions put me at odds with our fascist system of governance, then I will pay the price, whatever that might turn out to be. However, I have come to realize though experience, that the less I have to do with said governance, the better off I will be.

I do try to play the game enough to keep the bean counters happy and keep everything hard copy for many years, something that has saved my ass many times. However, I will no longer comply with anything without looking at the liability I may have down the line. In order to be the gray man, I must have a paper trail that makes me a gray man as well, the legal straw man so to speak, the red tape BS that proves I ain't shit, among the lowest of the low.

But I'm not that shadow in the background, a Mr. Nobody at the bottom rung of society, that is only how I want to appear to our over lords, my influence on others is much deeper than that. I can be and will be someone they will want to eliminate when the time comes to face this head on. As long as I live, I will not bow down and will continue my path of life even if, esp. if, that crosses the powers that be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaked Documents Reveal US Diplomats Actually Work for Monsanto - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 10-16-2022, 05:19 AM