Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Leaked Documents Reveal US Diplomats Actually Work for Monsanto
(10-15-2022, 04:24 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(10-15-2022, 04:11 PM)senona Wrote:
(03-25-2022, 12:38 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Just adding that the DoD has been in bed with Monsanto since the 80s. Just watch the 1985 movie "Warning Sign" for starters.

Yes, worrisome isn't it.... not very comforting to say the least 

I don't think that we saw that movie, I will have to watch it. Thanks  minusculethumbsup

Americans have a mind like a colander.

We want to believe the lies we repeatedly tell ourselves, but the truth is, if we look at our history through a non biased lens, you will find it hard to find a time that our government was not, corrupt, greedy, self serving, and not taking advantage of one group of people or another.

Ain't that the truth!!  tinysure

All one has to do is go back in history and look at all the BS that our government has done to various groups of peoples, all the way up to 2020, where they played with millions of people --- even on a global scale at that. smdh

But sadly, there are many people who are gullible and believe everything they are told without question. 
Those are the ones that TPTB love to play with and manipulate/control, and then the government tries to get those naive people to turn on those who will not comply (me/us) -- because we do not fall for their lies

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaked Documents Reveal US Diplomats Actually Work for Monsanto - by senona - 10-15-2022, 04:39 PM