Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Is The Sh!T About To Hit The Fan?
(09-03-2022, 05:26 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(09-03-2022, 05:14 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(09-03-2022, 05:00 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I agree. Many are investing in precious metals and gems. You can't eat gold or bit coin.

What is really going to matter in the end will not be what is in storage.

nope, bit coin is only as good as the money you buy and sell it with, gold pretty much is going to be worthless cause who ever has the stuff your wanting to buy with it, can pretty much say that a pound of gold is only worth a penny.

only thing that's really going to be worth anything is beans, bullets and bandages, and lots of folks will be killed over them.

You know, I grew up in the country, poor as a church mouse. Never went hungry because we lived close to the water. We fished, crabbed, and clammed. We lived in the woods and there was plenty of fruit, nut trees, and rabbit. More importantly we had neighbors. We had harvest time, hog killing time, and weekly sharing of milk and eggs.

We were all poor, but no one went hungry.

we use to cook cracklins when we butchered hogs, cooked them in my mom's what me and my brother called her witches kettle a big old black cast iron cauldron. use to make her mad as hell. my dad would have all the employees from the farm come over to the house and have a cook out, we took care of them and they took care of us, no body was rich and we were all one big family, still see some of them and their kids, who are as old as i i am from time to time at the store. we all wish the farm was still operating cause we'd all still be there working.

there's still a few folks out there like that, but not many, it's me and mine now for most folks, and i have to admit that i'm guilty of it from time to time.  in a shit hit the fan type deal i'm afraid that unless i know someone real well, their not gonna get much out of me. i'll help just a tad but they  won't know everything i got, and what they see they may just tell me to keep it.
[Image: TWBB.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is The Sh!T About To Hit The Fan? - by hounddoghowlie - 09-03-2022, 05:56 AM
RE: Is The Sh!T About To Hit The Fan? - by BIAD - 09-03-2022, 09:15 AM
RE: Is The Sh!T About To Hit The Fan? - by 727Sky - 09-03-2022, 09:42 AM
RE: Is The Sh!T About To Hit The Fan? - by Snarl - 09-03-2022, 08:55 PM
RE: Is The Sh!T About To Hit The Fan? - by Snarl - 09-08-2022, 08:38 PM
RE: Is The Sh!T About To Hit The Fan? - by Snarl - 09-09-2022, 12:13 AM