Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Is The Sh!T About To Hit The Fan?
(09-03-2022, 04:35 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(09-03-2022, 03:20 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(09-03-2022, 02:57 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I read the article, but for the life of me could not puzzle out what the Pope, the Vatican, or the Catholic Church has to do with the shit hitting the fan here. I might need someone to draw me a map.

With that said, there are clearly forces in the upper echelons of the regime here who are just a-chompin' at the bit for the shit to hit the fan here, and who re actively trying to make that happen.

If the Vatican is commanding the churches, their organizations, and investors, to remove their money and investments from global local banks, and securing the majority of their wealth in the Vatican bank, where it will be completely under the Vatican control, it causes me a bit of concern, and causes me to think that the financial collapse we know is coming, is around the corner.

I could be completely wrong. That is why I made this post. For others more knowledgeable than me, to set me straight.

that's what i think, he had all vatican assets moved to try and protect them. but i don't really think it's gonna matter. if shit gets deep money probably ain't gonna help much.

I agree. Many are investing in precious metals and gems. You can't eat gold or bit coin.

What is really going to matter in the end will not be what is in storage.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is The Sh!T About To Hit The Fan? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 09-03-2022, 05:00 AM
RE: Is The Sh!T About To Hit The Fan? - by BIAD - 09-03-2022, 09:15 AM
RE: Is The Sh!T About To Hit The Fan? - by 727Sky - 09-03-2022, 09:42 AM
RE: Is The Sh!T About To Hit The Fan? - by Snarl - 09-03-2022, 08:55 PM
RE: Is The Sh!T About To Hit The Fan? - by Snarl - 09-08-2022, 08:38 PM
RE: Is The Sh!T About To Hit The Fan? - by Snarl - 09-09-2022, 12:13 AM