Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Insulin Racket. Proof They Don't Give A damn About Us.
(09-01-2022, 11:19 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: They have enough people to keep their scam afloat, so you poor struggling useless eaters, be damned. It does not start and stop with insulin. If they can't make money off of you, then you die, or move to another country.

My daughter has Type I diabetes. My brother has Type II diabetes. I don't know which is worse.

I asked my daughter to break it down for me a couple days ago. She told me if her insulin supply ran out, she'd go into a coma inside a week. Then she showed me how much of that stuff she's got stashed (and I felt a little better for her).

I visited my brother down in Florida on the 23d. He looked like he was pretty far down the hill. I know it's done a number on his eyes. He has diabetic neuropathy (whatever that means). His arms and legs have wasted away. And, he has a nasty rash on his one of his legs that his doctor calls a diabetic wound (again, whatever that means).

It is a shame the way they rake diabetics over the financial coals where insulin cost is concerned. And, I'll guarantee it costs nowhere near US prices anywhere I've ever been overseas. If memory serves, I'd get three vials of the stuff over in Korea for $40. I think it's ten times that price for a single vial over here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Insulin Racket. Proof They Don't Give A damn About Us. - by Snarl - 09-02-2022, 01:33 AM