Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Amazing message to the 'unvaccinated'
(08-28-2022, 02:57 AM)kdog Wrote: It was an easy choice for me not to get it. I was laid off in July of 2020 because work had slowed down to a crawl even though I was essential worker. I saw through the bullshit early on and knew what was coming. So, I took early retirement in December of 2020. 

Best thing I ever did.

I was very lucky. I live in Florida, and since I work for the State, my job could not get too pushy. Though they did try through another route, but I was lucky in that area too, because they had a extreme shortage of nurses back then, and even a greater shortage of specialty nurses, so they had to back off and tolerate my defiance.

I had several people I worked with that stood firm with me, though they took the vaccine, they supported my refusal, so they could not use the division card. The hospitals that tried to make demands backed down, when they were threatened with lawyers being called in.

So we were thought of more as a pain in the ass, and not for one second as heroes. But I can live with that.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazing message to the 'unvaccinated' - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-28-2022, 04:05 AM