Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unexplained Flashes
(08-18-2022, 06:08 PM)fishertail Wrote: Who else is seeing these flashes, and what are your theories?

I have been riding the midnight train the last two nights.

I live in the lightening capital of the world so light flashes are very common around here, with or without the loud booms.

A few months ago we experienced some weird sounds, that can only be described as loud booms. They did not sound like thunder at all. 

They were so loud and unusual, that both my Mother and my neighbor, had to go outside to see what was going on. It was a very clear day. Few clouds and no hint of rain. It sounded like we were in the middle of an air strike.

Could not tell where the noise was coming from, or what was making it. In the country among the woods, trying to locate the direction of sound is not an easy feat, and vision is greatly limited, below the canopy.

We had never heard it before, and so far, we have not heard it again.

Now fast forward to last night. We had a small bit of rain, and the usual fireworks display, but I saw a few strange flashes that were out of sync with the regularly spaced lighting. It ran in a different direction and traveled more of a straight line.

I found it odd at the time, your post made me think of it, and made me wonder if these flashes have anything to do with outside of normal craziness we have had out here the last two nights. The behavior of so many folk, lately, made me also think of the Day, and the Night of the Triffids.

We have plenty blind folk, and plenty leading the blind, at their own benefit.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Unexplained Flashes - by fishertail - 08-18-2022, 06:08 PM
RE: Unexplained Flashes - by BIAD - 08-18-2022, 06:27 PM
RE: Unexplained Flashes - by fishertail - 08-18-2022, 07:15 PM
RE: Unexplained Flashes - by BIAD - 08-18-2022, 07:42 PM
RE: Unexplained Flashes - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 08-18-2022, 09:03 PM
RE: Unexplained Flashes - by fishertail - 08-20-2022, 03:39 PM
RE: Unexplained Flashes - by Brotherman - 08-19-2022, 07:51 AM
RE: Unexplained Flashes - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-20-2022, 05:43 PM