Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The US is about to go full Louis XVI
(08-11-2022, 12:50 PM)727Sky Wrote: While the article brings up a little history and makes me wonder...Why  all the IRS agents https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2022-08-0...-louis-xvi
and then there is this https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/irs...-necessary   IRS faces online uproar over special agent job posting requiring ability to use deadly force 'if necessary'

I had a strange dream last night. It was odd in that it was a dream mostly about feelings. There was a very vague background to the dream, the details were very few, and it was short. Your post brought it all back, and made me realize, that the IRS raiding people's homes, has to be the most ridiculous thing I had ever heard.

I dreamt one of my siblings died. In my dream, they lived in a building in New York that used to be a store, but they had made a home of it.

It was in a seedy, run down part of the town, that was at the beginning of rebirth. All the people that owned property there, was hard working people, trying to make something out of nothing. Just for the record, I have 5 brothers and four sisters, none of them have ever lived in New York.

In the dream I was traveling back and forth from Florida to New York several times a week, trying to fix up the place and to get their affairs in order, but it was getting old quick. So one day one while riding the bus to back to the store/home, I made up my mind that I was going to just move to New York and be done with all the back and forth. I decided, to have the bus drop me just two streets away, if I walked through the alleys.

The bus driver did not want to let me off. He said that is was a really bad part of town, and it was not safe to walk the streets alone. It was 11am. I remember laughing and telling the bus driver, that I walked those streets at one and two o'clock in the morning, without issue, so I didn't think walking them mid day would be a problem.

Everyone on the bus looked at me like I was crazy. They said, "But it is so dark". "It is not safe." I told them that I would be fine, because this was my home. I felt a sense of pride so strong, and I couldn't stop laughing, because, I knew I had nothing. But it was my nothing.

So really, if we think about it. The IRS is trying to get blood from a turnip. What purpose does raiding a struggling person's home serve? The little money I have in the bank, they could take with just tap and a click. There is absolutely nothing in my home that would be of value to the IRS. So why would IRS raid anyone's home? With or without a gun, I can think of not one reason the IRS would need to come to your house.

Even if they tried to take possession of your home, that would have to go through the legal process. I just don't see it.

I am at the point in my life that I am downsizing. The few heirlooms I have, are valuable to no one except family and friends, simply because they are nothing more than family memorabilia, a piece that may assist in the recollection of a family member, or an event in time. I am trying to give it all away, so they can have them while I am still living, and because the more tchotchkes you have about, the harder it is to keep things tidy.

I don't think the IRS would want any of them. No firearms. So the only thing I think I have that is of any possible value to anyone, would be my four Siberian Huskies, and my two Huskicats. And I guarantee if anyone takes them, they will be paying me to take them back in less than 24 hours.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
The US is about to go full Louis XVI - by 727Sky - 08-11-2022, 12:50 PM
RE: The US is about to go full Louis XVI - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-14-2022, 09:15 PM