Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
This might be the last police video from North Carolina you'll ever see
Sure that sounds about right... All us pedestrians cannot evaluate with our own eyes what we might see in a video so just trust MSM and the police who never falsify a report or commit an illegal act. (sarc)

videos do not always have the right angle or the sound to make a fair evaluation of a situation..... not to mention what lead up to the event.. I agree with... 

The way I read the article the only reason the police video was released in the first place was because the protesters were chanting "no tapes; no peace."

I dunno folks... Many of us complained that the police needed video cameras they could not fiddle with which is a two edged sword... Protects them from outlandish claims and makes them hopefully think before they do something stupid....... Unfortunately there are always ways of legally getting around something ..... Just pass a law that says "Yep we have the video but you cannot see it!" Kinda defeats the whole purpose IMO..
edition.cnn.com...

Messages In This Thread
RE: This might be the last police video from North Carolina you'll ever see - by 727Sky - 09-27-2016, 01:44 PM