Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Important PSA
(08-05-2022, 04:08 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: It's always been my natural reaction to keep out of reach of roaming hands and feet, gay or not. Plus my buttocks tightens up and my junk ascends back up into my body cavity if I know or suspect any fondness for the ole dusty trail from any brand. Staying away from gay bars and bath houses helps too.

That is another part of this issue, no one what's to revisit.

When HIV was the monster of the day. It was believed to be caused by promiscuous behavior, and homosexuals we're warned and encouraged to refrain for sexual activities with strangers and multiple partners.

Many homosexuals took heed. Some even entered into marriage partnerships. 

As the number of cases of HIV diminished, and as close as they hoped to get to a cure was found, many returned to the old ways.

New day comes with some serious problems that no one wants to talk about.

We have pushed and encouraged the homosexual agenda. Now more people are embracing same sex encounters, especially our children, so being pansexual, bisexual, and anything goes sexual, has increased the risk of sexually transmitted diseases, in every form.

As old fashioned as single person relationships, may have been in the past, there was a benefit to fidelity. 

This is just the beginning of what may come. Hell is frequently displayed as a place where there is one huge chaotic orgy taking place around the clock. 

If sex with anyone, anytime, is so desirable, why is it happening in hell? I thought those thousand virgins were supposed to be a gift from heaven.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Important PSA - by MisterSpock - 08-05-2022, 05:49 AM
RE: Important PSA - by kdog - 08-05-2022, 06:14 AM
RE: Important PSA - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-05-2022, 06:32 AM
RE: Important PSA - by kdog - 08-05-2022, 07:20 AM
RE: Important PSA - by BIAD - 08-05-2022, 10:17 AM
RE: Important PSA - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-05-2022, 03:40 PM
RE: Important PSA - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 08-05-2022, 04:08 PM
RE: Important PSA - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-05-2022, 04:36 PM