Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Something Is Going On Here. We Should Be Very Worried For Our Children.
(08-05-2022, 04:01 AM)wtbengineer Wrote: Looks like possession to me.  Not kidding.  I know a lot of people will scoff at such a notion but it is a real phenomenon.  The way she went from a normal bubbly teen to someone who seemingly can't control her physical and verbal expressions.  But I see something in the little movements and sounds that she's making and the way she seems to always say and do things to her mother that have a kind of dark hateful nature to them that make me think something else is in control here.  Look at the way she slaps her mother's face with serious dexterity and control and the little things she says and flipping her off etc.  Not signs of someone who can't control movements at all, just signs that a little teenage girl may no longer be in control.

Possession is looking more and more as a better explanation than some of the stuff we see and are told.

This one is a bit long, but possession kept screaming at me the whole time I was watching.

This is something straight out of Blumhouse. 

A bonafide case of truth being stranger than fiction.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something Is Going On Here. We Should Be Very Worried For Our Children. - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-05-2022, 06:28 AM