Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Something Is Going On Here. We Should Be Very Worried For Our Children.
(08-04-2022, 07:42 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

This reminded of the movie "The Cell".

For some this may be just another internet challenge BS that many of these kids are playing at.

Or there is something very evil going on with our children. They have already shown us they do not have a problem with using any of us as guinea pigs.

Looks like possession to me.  Not kidding.  I know a lot of people will scoff at such a notion but it is a real phenomenon.  The way she went from a normal bubbly teen to someone who seemingly can't control her physical and verbal expressions.  But I see something in the little movements and sounds that she's making and the way she seems to always say and do things to her mother that have a kind of dark hateful nature to them that make me think something else is in control here.  Look at the way she slaps her mother's face with serious dexterity and control and the little things she says and flipping her off etc.  Not signs of someone who can't control movements at all, just signs that a little teenage girl may no longer be in control.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something Is Going On Here. We Should Be Very Worried For Our Children. - by wtbengineer - 08-05-2022, 04:01 AM