Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Global Monkeypox Outbreak: 75 countries, 16,000 cases and 5 deaths
(07-26-2022, 05:43 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 04:25 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 03:11 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 02:04 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Nothing wrong with taking the rear exit only and having to clean the shit off your dick, or sucking the filth off your new casual friend's dick either.

Anything that destroys unity, family, community, and decency, will be championed, while decency, morality, and wholesomeness, will be rejected, ostracized, and penalized.

Link

Only a few goals left on that list, maybe 6 since the last time I checked.

I remember being exposed to that list back in college. It struck me hard about a week later when I learned Civics had been dropped as a class from the middle school I had attended. They said it was because that particular teacher had retired, but after I was like, "Yeah ... riiiiiighht."

I remember I had no respect at all for Nixon.  No respect for Ford after granting him a pardon. And, then we got a peanut farmer and 55mph. Not sure exactly where the country started spiraling down the drain, but you know that slurping sound that comes with the end of the water emptying out? I hear it all the time these days.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Global Monkeypox Outbreak: 75 countries, 16,000 cases and 5 deaths - by Snarl - 07-26-2022, 06:46 PM