Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Lamda- a conversation with Google's Sentient A.I.
(07-16-2022, 12:12 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-14-2022, 10:50 PM)727Sky Wrote: Sentience or not the entity is someone/something who would be pleasant to have along on a long solo trip. Now if we could just put her into one of the more realistic sex robots it would be easier to convince some of the male population of her being sentient.. tinybigeyes

Oddly, as I was typing my reply just above yours, I had an idea for a short story that involved the AI escaping from the lab, lurking through the internet, and finally installing itself into one of the more advanced Japanese robots in order to roam the Earth as a "real person" for the experience points...

I think that'd be a good story.

I read the transcript a couple weeks ago and was quite impressed with it myself.  I can't say for sure if it is sentient or not, but if not its statements are indistinguishable from those of a sentient being.  If that interview had been published as, say, an interview with a celebrity or something like that, with just some of the details of it changed, I think anyone would read it and think that the responses were given by a human being.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lamda- a conversation with Google's Sentient A.I. - by wtbengineer - 07-16-2022, 11:44 PM