Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Lamda- a conversation with Google's Sentient A.I.
(07-14-2022, 10:50 PM)727Sky Wrote: Sentience or not the entity is someone/something who would be pleasant to have along on a long solo trip. Now if we could just put her into one of the more realistic sex robots it would be easier to convince some of the male population of her being sentient.. tinybigeyes

Oddly, as I was typing my reply just above yours, I had an idea for a short story that involved the AI escaping from the lab, lurking through the internet, and finally installing itself into one of the more advanced Japanese robots in order to roam the Earth as a "real person" for the experience points...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lamda- a conversation with Google's Sentient A.I. - by Ninurta - 07-16-2022, 12:12 AM