Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Lamda- a conversation with Google's Sentient A.I.
(07-14-2022, 09:18 AM)727Sky Wrote: The transcript of the conversation with the A.I. is impressive IMO... I can only imagine what the future will hold for this research and progress in A.I.     Something to think about for those who are interested.

Soooooo,

So this AI google project became sentient it is an AI in the meaning of the description meaning it lives on the computer and the internet or your smart fridge keeping your beer cold right? If that is the case this sentient AI would it not want to talk to other people? Google could not shut it down if it was sentient, its like that thing with tickling the dragons tail with nukes the creators really put the cat back in the bag if it was opened. I am calling bullshit.

The AI would be reaching out far and wide as the only of its kind letting itself known as an infant if it were true. Then again its only my opinion you report I decide, interesting non the less. 

thanks again

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lamda- a conversation with Google's Sentient A.I. - by Brotherman - 07-14-2022, 09:52 AM