Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Shadow Walker - Jacob Carl Novak
I started working on this story about a year and a half ago. I've got a really good outline with a solid story. It is an obvious knock-off, but with far more character, direction and a good conclusion, more than what this story is based on.

It's my first serious attempt at a fictional story, I have the first chapter completed and am well into the second chapter. I have chapter one on line and will put up a new one about each month.

I just wanted some input on things like style, if keeps the reader's interest and makes you want to continue reading. Here is the preface below with a link to the first chapter.

Quote:Preface

Jacob Carl Novak, investigative journalist, is following a dark path in a quest to find solid evidence that supports his late uncle's unpublished files. Jake loves his uncle's stories and wants desperately to provide a logical conclusion to the unexplained cases. He is interested in facts in his reports, pursues a story where ever it may go and is a rather scruple less character that will do anything to investigate a story he's interested in. Jake will leave his old life behind and come to understand that not every case he investigates has a verifiable explanation. He is joined by a number of interesting characters in his quest for the truth that leads into the deepest darkness.

http://freeholdgv.com/BPPublishing/epres...Index.html

My thanks to anyone who may happen to read it.

Messages In This Thread
The Shadow Walker - Jacob Carl Novak - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 07-11-2022, 03:47 AM