Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Elon Musk backs out of Twitter deal
(08-01-2022, 09:24 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Obviously, the red rose has many, many symbolic meanings (spiritual, love, passion, sacrifice, political, esoteric) but thought an interesting correlation in this instance. Depends on who or what group, committee, entity, religion (used by the Rosicrucian Order & Western esoteric traditions as one example), femininity, in dreams, cults, secret societies, is using it and for what purpose. What is Elon's purpose? I do not yet know. The rose is like steganography...hidden in plain sight and only those in the club know the true meaning.

The Latin expression "sub rosa" (literally, "under the rose") means something told in secret, and in ancient Rome, a wild rose was placed on the door to a room where confidential matters were being discussed.

I am with you on this one. The rose has a long and mixed history as a symbol. Its true meaning has not been shared with me.

I too am not sure of how Elon fits into the game plan, but something is off about him. Something much more than Asperger's.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Elon Musk backs out of Twitter deal - by ChiefD - 07-08-2022, 11:12 PM
RE: Elon Musk backs out of Twitter deal - by BIAD - 07-12-2022, 09:05 PM
RE: Elon Musk backs out of Twitter deal - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-01-2022, 09:54 PM