Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Elon Musk backs out of Twitter deal
@"EndtheMadnessNow" 

Thanks for your comment. I read through the whole thing. It was very informative. I like learning new things, having my horizons expanded as it were. I have heard of Deus ex machina, but had no idea what it was until now. Elon Musk is an enigma. I find him very interesting and charismatic, but I wouldn't play poker against him. I don't trust many people with the kind of money he has. And being the contrary person I am, if he tells me to take the red pill, I will turn up my nose and take the blue pill. 

As far as Twitter, I do have an account that I haven't been to in months. I get times when I'll tweet a whole bunch for a few days, then stay off for months. Facebook is more interesting for me, and that's where I talk to my friends and family. It took me 10 years to amass about 540 friends on there. As an introvert and empath, social media sites are so much better for me to talk to others than face to face. I get overwhelmed with too much face to face and crowds of people. And once I get sick of the nasty comments and trolls, I can log off. Can't do that face to face. 

Having said that, I used to be on Facebook every day. Now I'm on there maybe once a week, sometimes less often. Social media has become rather toxic, and I don't see that getting any better. 

My favorite social media site, by far, is Rogue Nation. I feel at home here despite being that weird liberal neighbor in the 'hood here. :)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]

Messages In This Thread
Elon Musk backs out of Twitter deal - by ChiefD - 07-08-2022, 11:12 PM
RE: Elon Musk backs out of Twitter deal - by ChiefD - 07-12-2022, 08:41 PM
RE: Elon Musk backs out of Twitter deal - by BIAD - 07-12-2022, 09:05 PM