Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When is the sissification of our future citizens gonna stop???
(09-24-2016, 12:47 PM)BIAD Wrote: A good idea...? Well, I'm sure that if you introduced them to a world where other species didn't
give a cr*p about what somebody said and how it 'triggered' another person, they may just
realise that the world doesn't really work the way their tutors have brainwashed them into
believing.

Bears are nice and I'm sure they let you pet them.
tinysurprised

Well, oddly enough this might just be the place for it! Thursday morning about 9 am, Grace had a little face to face with two bears that were about 10 feet from her, about 400 meters from our house during her morning constitutional. As she tells it, she didn't get the impression that they wanted to be petted at all. As a matter of fact, they seemed to be morally opposed to the idea.

I'm not sure if they felt offended or not, but they sure wanted those berries they had come down the mountain to get.

I'd be more than happy to take a few of these fresh young faces into the woods here in small groups, and give them a dose of what the real world thinks of their feelings. Bears, copperheads, rattlesnakes, coyotes, and now wolves (yes, wolves - they've been reintroduced here to control the elk population) don't seem, on average, to much give a crap what you are feeling.

They don't care a whit if they offend you, either.

Do you suppose the parents would pay me to give their progeny a dose of reality, or would that be too crass and mercenary of me? I wouldn't let the critters really eat them... maybe gnaw on them a bit for effect, but not actually EAT them!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: When is the sissification of our future citizens gonna stop??? - by Ninurta - 09-25-2016, 12:16 AM