Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When is the sissification of our future citizens gonna stop???
(09-24-2016, 01:01 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...I have no Human Rights nor any Civil Rights. I have only rights, and God help the ones who endanger them,
for I swear that their privileges to do so will suddenly become very, very endangered.

This is far-too advanced for the next generation to understand and the thought of a well
-grounded sense of socially-connected, morally mature and canny-minded set of principles
may just be out of their mitten-wrapped reach.

To assist these poor young-souls in their endeavours, it might be a good idea for you-Sir,
to take them out into the wilds you know so well and taste that rare fruit of reality?

I'm sure the parents... those struggling couples who only want their children to discover
new ways of being vulnerable and glance once or twice away from their computer screen...
they would be grateful if you delivered the strength of self-confidence they failed to provide.

A good idea...? Well, I'm sure that if you introduced them to a world where other species didn't
give a cr*p about what somebody said and how it 'triggered' another person, they may just
realise that the world doesn't really work the way their tutors have brainwashed them into
believing.

Bears are nice and I'm sure they let you pet them.
tinysurprised
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: When is the sissification of our future citizens gonna stop??? - by BIAD - 09-24-2016, 12:47 PM