Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When is the sissification of our future citizens gonna stop???
Holy mother of Moroni !

"Impure thoughts"?

My dyin' ass!

The kid ain't special - cheerleader outfits create "impure thoughts" in the majority of the US adult male population! Ain't that what they're s'posed to do? As I recall, back in the day cheerleader outfits were the #1 dress up costume For gals looking to spark their fellas on play night. Hell, I bet truth be told, his momma wears one for his daddy on play night! Let's hope he don't get into mommy's closet - that could create a "situation" that decades of therapy wouldn't be able to untie!

Shit fire! When I was in high school, we had a hard enough time getting the cheerleaders to keep their panties on - the skirts were never ever a topic for discussion or notice!

Pussies, the lot of 'em. They're the kinda kids that the saying was invented for - the saying that goes "I bet he ain't had pussy since pussy had him!"

Great cureloms and cumims! If he ever manages to get close enough to a girl to figure out which end is up, he'll realize that what she's wearing ain't the most interesting part! If that's how Mormons roll, how in the hell do they ever manage to build collections of wives?

No goddamned wonder the Mormons came out against Trump and tried to throw to Hillary by default!

Sure, get rid of the cheerleader outfits... don't replace them with anything, anything at all. Let's see how THAT flies with this wimpy-assed kid. With any luck he'll keel over with a heart attack the first time he sees one, and the problem will be solved.

OR... let's tell him those things have teeth and will bite, just to watch him run screaming away whenever a girl enters a room. Problem solved again.

Sorry for the rant - I've had one of those days again.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: When is the sissification of our future citizens gonna stop??? - by Ninurta - 09-23-2016, 12:18 AM