Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When is the sissification of our future citizens gonna stop???
Hi everyone,

Yesterday, here in Canuckistan (that would be Canada), all schools were closed in P.E.I and parts of N.S. Bomb threats.

Whether they be a bad joke by some disturbed kid or not (no one knows yet), the rumors are already flying about Radicalized A-Holes being behind this.

Then again, we are no where hit like some of you are in the States or abroad, yet. But it'll come. Even if Prime Minister Trudeau is all lovey lovey with the refugees, coming through our doors by the boatloads.

They are not people that want lovey lovey. They want control. And while they try all that they have to accomplish their stature of 'they have rights' we slowly start losing ours.

And it's turning our kids into a bunch of sissies. Sad truth.

A few days ago, I read a story from a school in Utah that almost forbid their cheerleading team of wearing their costumes because...wait for it...some Religious nutty kid complained to his parents that they created 'impure thoughts' in him. His parents then complained to the directorship who then complained to the coaches.

No one can make shit like that up. The school had thought of forbidding the costumes - but after it hit the media (not in their favor) they changed their mind.

WTF !!!

Impure thoughts? Seriously ?

http://elitedaily.com/women/cheerleaders...ms/1613281

Man...I can't even imagine what we would've done to that kid back when I was a teenager.

But the scariest part, to me, is that his parents followed through. Impure thoughts huh? Well, how about you keep your Mormon shit where it belongs, in your church and in your home but NOT in OUR school. Okay? Thank you !

But nooo....we have to be fair and correct and grant everyone every frickin right they think they deserve...at the expense of our very own.

TRUTH.

Sick and tired of that religious bullcrap. A Mormon, to me, having to complain about their son having impure thoughts is as Radicalized as those who think that they'll have a playful heaven of virgins once they meet their Creator - after clicking that little red button that activates the bomb vest.

SICK TRUTH.

By changing every frickin' law that exists to accommodate him or her, his or her point of view, his or her religious belief, we give an example of Nations taking our pants down.

And we are slowly brainwashing our kids to that idea through our very actions. Good thing I'll most probably be dead in twenty years or so. Won't have to see the day where we are laughed at (that would be the Americas) as a Nation of pussies.

SAD TRUTH.

Sol.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
When is the sissification of our future citizens gonna stop??? - by Sol - 09-22-2016, 09:21 PM