Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Part of Georgia Guidestones damaged by explosion, GBI says
(07-06-2022, 08:30 PM)Ninurta Wrote: The Georgia Guidestones, on the face of them and reading the inscriptions, appeared to be sinister and ominous - especially the population reduction part. In reality, they were perpetrated and financed by an old doctor from Fort Dodge, Iowa. he was born around 1920, and had a successful medical practice in Fort Dodge for years. I have his address, but it's a moot point now, since he died some time between 2003 and 2010. At one point in his later years, he had open heart surgery.

There was no sinister "cabal" behind them, just a little old man with too much money to waste, and a skewed vision for humanity.

The Guidestones represent his vision for the future, his "hope" for humanity. It's a cryin' shame that vision is so close to the vision of the Globalist Great Resetters, and has some matching points of congruency.

I would imagine the demolition was perpetrated by someone or someones who didn't know about the originator of the Guidestones, and merely saw his vision being "fulfilled" by the Great Reset, and therefore tried to demolish them as an act of defiance against the Globalists, a shot across the bow and a warning that at least some folks are not just gonna sit there and take it.

As I look around me in the modern day, I tend to see them as the gravestone of America.

Blowing up a gravestone does nothing to eliminate the grave, just it's marker.

The dead body is still there, just buried beneath the surface immune to the explosion.

His name was Doctor Herbert Hinzie Kersten. 

this  documentary about the stones talks about him.

Dark Clouds Over Elberton: The True Story of the Georgia Guidestones.
[Image: TWBB.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Part of Georgia Guidestones damaged by explosion, GBI says - by hounddoghowlie - 07-07-2022, 03:32 AM