Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Timeless Message or Personal Situation?
I put this thread up on the other side for more input on the subject. I posted a bit about my thoughts on Low Spark in the following post . . .

Quote:As far as Low Spark goes, I interpreted that as the spark being a small insignificant action by high heeled (elevated) boys (beings). The "sound" is all you notice, you're not even aware of the spark, not even the high heeled boys notice it as they are so elevated above everything else.

"Don't worry too much it'll happen to you" as it is our fate as mortals to be at the whim of these higher beings. "But it wasn't the bullet that laid him to rest, was the low spark of high-heeled boys" It's the low spark that has control over your existence, your fate, that's like a bullet from a gun without noise (although I took that part literally).

That's where I'm coming from, unfortunately, that's not what it's talking about. I could go on about what is considered the real story behind those lyrics, but I don't think I need to do that to make my point about timeless music and individual interpretations vs the intended meanings.

Plus that massive chord they strike toward the end of the song, man that is the greatest chord in rock music IMO.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Timeless Message or Personal Situation? - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 07-02-2022, 11:42 AM