Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I think we all knew it was bad.....but THIS BAD???
(06-25-2022, 02:21 AM)ChiefD Wrote:
(06-25-2022, 12:42 AM)TDDA Wrote:
(06-24-2022, 09:48 PM)ChiefD Wrote:
(06-24-2022, 03:37 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06...ic-things/

Good god, having to write on a note to sit down, that's really some next level.

I'm literally surprised it doesn't say DON'T SHIT YOUR PANTS.

The jokes are all becoming reality.

This is so pathetic, the only good that can come of this is hopefully the massive backlash and the fact that it will literally strap rockets to the pendulum and blow it right off the other end when it swings back.

Uh, I always say consider the source. I don't trust The Gateway Pundit one little bit. They tend to post a lot of fake news. Do you really think that President Biden's "handlers" would give him something like this, that could be seen by anyone with a halfway decent cell phone camera? No, not buying that. No disrespect to you Mr. Spock, but I am a skeptic at heart. It's so easy to create all kinds of misleading things on these sites. I don't consider The Gateway Pundit a valid news source. Now if this were on say NPR, then I'd be going "holy shit!".
I guess photos of Biden holding these cards are all faked then?

Are you saying we should not believe our own eyes but assume that it is faked? And the argument for that is that shitty cameras would pick it up, yet cameras indeed picked it up? Don't take it personal but that's not logic.

Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying. As I said before, it’s easy to fake that kind of stuff. If I see this on CNN/NPR/ABC/CBS/NBC, then I’ll back off. Gateway Pundit is not a valid news source by any means of the imagination.

The image is from Getty Images, not Gateway Pundit. GP just made use of a Getty Image. They're not legit enough for you?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think we all knew it was bad.....but THIS BAD??? - by Ninurta - 06-26-2022, 09:40 PM