Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I think we all knew it was bad.....but THIS BAD???
Not wishing to take sides and I know that ANYTHING can be manipulated, here's what the MSM have to say.

[/url]
Quote:The Express:

"...Commentator Andrew Malcom said: "We are So Screwed: Joe Biden Accidentally Reveals His Step-by-Step Notes on How to Act,
What to Say--'Enter Room Say Hello Take Your Seat...'"

Newsmax TV host Greg Raymond Kelly tweeted: "On Joe Biden's note card- there are BASIC INSTRUCTIONS on what Joe is supposed to do.
"1. Walk in room. 2. Sit Down. 3. Speak. 4. Ask question. Is he in NURSERY SCHOOL?"

Others pointed out that the simple instructions may be a sign of cognitive decline.
Sky News Australia's presenter Peta Credlin said: "These cheat sheets aren't big detail but they say things like say hello to participants.
"This says to me he has serious cognition failure. I think it's extraordinary."..."

Quote:MSN.com

Biden accidentally flashed a cue card telling him exactly where to go and what to do at a White House event

'...Biden accidentally flashed his cue card for a White House meeting, which held simple instructions.
They included "YOU take YOUR seat" as well as an instruction to say hello to the guests.
Cue cards are common, but right-wing commentators treated this one as a serious gaffe.
President Joe Biden accidentally flashed a cue card at a White House meeting on Thursday, offering a glimpse of
simple instructions for the process of the meeting. 

Biden gave remarks in the Roosevelt Room to a gathering of state governors about a partnership with 11 states to
speed up the growth of the offshore wind industry and its domestic supply chain in the US.

The photographer documenting the event captured one of the documents Biden used during the meeting: a cue card
titled "The President" with the title of the event and bullet-pointed instructions seemingly for Biden...'

Quote:[url=https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/take-your-seat-opponents-mock-president-biden-s-very-basic-cue-sheet-dc0w8jk8r]The Sunday Times:

Take your seat: opponents mock President Biden’s very basic cue sheet

It's certainly strange times we live in!
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think we all knew it was bad.....but THIS BAD??? - by BIAD - 06-26-2022, 02:37 PM