Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Latest Tragedy: Sudden Adult Death Syndrome
I don't want to be considered a troll nor do I wish to ruin anyone's day. But I have to say that the article mentioned in the OP is misleading at best and deliberately spreading totally false information at the worst. Not an attack on the OP, please understand this. I'm attacking the article itself. I went to one of my favorite websites for ascertaining if something is true or misleading and found this:

Posts Baselessly Link Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome to COVID-19 Vaccines - FactCheck.org

Referring to two specific heart conditions that can cause SADS, a professor at the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and head of the SADS Foundation board of directors, said in a statement provided by the foundation to FactCheck.org, “There’s not a single signal of increased LQTS events or CPVT events among diagnosed and treated patients who’ve been vaccinated [against COVID-19]

The article referenced above sums up very clearly facts about SADS, along with misleading articles about it. Here's another snippet from the article:

Although both the story and the headline claimed that Australia had a “new national register” for tracking SADS, it doesn’t. That project started in 2019 in the Australian state of Victoria.

There is a lot of misinformation out there regarding SADS. Since I was curious about it, that's where I looked it up. The misleading article they are referring to came from the British tabloid, The Daily Mail, which is indeed a tabloid. I realize many on here are anti vaccination, and that's okay. We're not all gonna agree on things. I'm just putting my opinion out there with a link to the article. 
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Latest Tragedy: Sudden Adult Death Syndrome - by ChiefD - 06-23-2022, 10:34 PM