Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Contagious Vaccines: A Warning
(06-18-2022, 08:10 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(06-18-2022, 06:51 PM)Ninurta Wrote: BUT - it looks to not be a "natural immunity" at all, rather an immunity to an engineered virus instead of the natural one. Nothing natural about it at any step in the process. AND the thing is, when you start tinkering with the genetics, there is no way of knowing what untended consequences will follow. When you change genes, which work in tandem with other genes, entirely unexpected results can follow from the new mixture. Think baking - when you are baking a cake, if you accidentally include two cups of salt instead of two cups of sugar, it may look the same in the end, but it's gonna be an entirely different experience when eaten even though only one ingredient was changed.

You are right. There is nothing, natural about it.

And they are not interested in doing anything to save us. They are experimenting with our children and they are willing to risk the lives of the majority of the people on this planet. No doctor that cares about his patients is going to give a perfectly healthy child some, manufactured experimental concoction, for some unknown, disease that they claim they don't know enough about. But admits that it has a less than 1% chance of killing you, and is very likely to be no more harmful than a common cold or the flu.

And nobody in their right mind would allow their child to be used in such a manner.

So what in the hell is the real goal? There is some real shady stuff going on, and people better freaking wake up.

They don't give a damn about any of us. So why the charade? Maybe there really are aliens among us. Because the people in positions of authority on this planet, sure as hell are not human.

It's the transhumanism agenda and it's not all what you may think. It runs very deep (many, many connections), plans started in the 60s & untold billion$ are being dumped into it. The transgender crap we see plastered across the web & in the White House is just icing on the proverbial iceberg. IMO, it is THE darkest, biggest conspiracy on humanity.

I'd do a thread on it, but it's going to take me days/weeks to condense my 40 pages of notes, links, & books into a post that makes any sense.

WEF Says Synthetic Biology Is The Key To Reset Living Systems

Klaus talks all about it in his 4th Industrial Revolution book aka 4th stage of humanity. Also, one must recognize that these elites & ruling bloodlines at the top of the pyramid have deep occult esoteric beliefs. Religion is merely their tool for controlling the sheeple in their mindset and they are working on a whole new belief system for us.

Stage 1: Hunter gather
Stage 2: Civilization & Agriculture
Stage 3: Started about 350-400 years ago; new way of thinking, scientific method, Industrial revolution starting around 1750.
Stage 4: Confluence & synergy of a variety of technologies all coming together at once. AI, 5G, Smart tech, nanotech, Bio-engineering, Quantum AI algorithms & molecular computers, Surveillance tech, IoT/IoB - Internet of Things & Internet of Bodies in which humans are grouped as one of those 'things'.

Transhumanism = anti-human, anti-spiritual, anti-love. It's a shortcut to end humanity and become merged with machine, all against God.

Anyone watch HBO's (Ridley Scott) "Raised by Wolves" series set in a future world dominated by Mithraism where two transhumanist atheist Androids (Necromancers) which the female version has terrifying super-powers are tasked with raising human children on a mysterious planet.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
Contagious Vaccines: A Warning - by 727Sky - 06-18-2022, 12:46 PM
RE: Contagious Vaccines: A Warning - by Ninurta - 06-18-2022, 06:51 PM
RE: Contagious Vaccines: A Warning - by Ninurta - 06-18-2022, 09:39 PM
RE: Contagious Vaccines: A Warning - by EndtheMadnessNow - 06-19-2022, 03:49 AM
RE: Contagious Vaccines: A Warning - by Ninurta - 06-18-2022, 07:03 PM
RE: Contagious Vaccines: A Warning - by guohua - 07-07-2022, 03:01 AM
RE: Contagious Vaccines: A Warning - by BIAD - 07-07-2022, 04:14 PM
RE: Contagious Vaccines: A Warning - by 727Sky - 07-07-2022, 10:58 PM