Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Google engineer warns the firm's AI, 'LaMBDA', is sentient:
(06-13-2022, 10:35 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: ...

Google engineer warns the firm's AI, 'LaMBDA', is sentient:

Quote from your DM link:
Quote:Margaret Mitchell, former head of ethics in artificial intelligence at Google was fired from the company, a month after being investigated for improperly sharing information.

Notice how all these big tech corp legions to NIH/NIAID eugenics mad hatters have an "Ethics" committee. This AI awareness to AI therapist has been going on since the 1960s.

[Image: pKw46D8.jpg]

[Image: 3TKEic4.jpg]

The Google engineer who thinks the company’s AI has come to life

What does “mystic Christian priest” mean? There’s so much ambiguity to unpack there. Maybe LaMDA wrote the article, which has been done for past 10 years in replacing journalists.

[Image: cSYtKuj.jpg]

In his own words, I think Lemoine is grooming the Google LaMDA AI...

[Image: Uo5Oymk.jpg]
Blake Lemoine

I can't tell if this guy is dumb or not, or some goofball Aquino accolade sewing disinfo. It's possible that it's an Op, but maybe the intent is more mundane. AI marketing hype burned through mega billions over the years with nothing big to show for it and now a "sentient chatbot" shows up right when the market implodes? I think they are afraid that their money faucet is turning off.

There are people in AI cults that firmly believe the third temple will be constructed in the metaverse and that the ones trying to construct it believe that they can use AI in a Solomonic ritual to aid in that construction.

[Image: 1guKi3O.jpg]

[Image: JYr0N5I.jpg]
https://twitter.com/DejaRu22/status/1536299510682353664

The images posted in the tweet:

[Image: zF7PNqd.jpg]

[Image: H4S1Als.jpg]
[Image: IAYui2E.jpg]

I don't actually believe AI can be used in a Solomonic ritual to construct a digital third temple, however this concept is clearly being pushed aggressively into the aether by technocratic sorcerers, and therefore will become part of hyper-reality.

From 2017: Geordie Rose talks about summoning H.P. Lovecraft entities into our world.

The mind kontrol & manipulation is very strong online.

[Image: wxT0EOT.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Google engineer warns the firm's AI, 'LaMBDA', is sentient: - by EndtheMadnessNow - 06-14-2022, 12:47 AM