Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Smoking Helps Protect Against Lung Cancer!
I came across this article on LA (Lucid Awaeneings), and found the information too important to not share here.  I ask that you go to that site thread to read all the information.  I just wanted to make sure people here didn't miss out.
Here is a link to the thread over there:  http://www.lucidawakenings.net/t/scienti...ancer/1394

Once again, our gooberment has lied to us.  They had to find something to blame the high rate of lung cancer on, so they blamed tobacco instead of taking responsibility that it was them and the release of plutonium into the air with nuclear testing.

Quote:Twelve years after the cataclysmic Trinity test, it became obvious to western governments that things were getting completely out of control, with a 1957 British Medical Research Council report stating that global “deaths from lung cancer have more than doubled during the period 1945 to 1955”, though no explanation was offered. During the same ten-year period, cancer deaths in the immediate proximity of Hiroshima and Nagasaki went up threefold. By the end of official atmospheric testing in 1963, the incidence of lung cancer in the Pacific Islands had increased fivefold since 1945. Having screwed your environment completely for 50,000 years, it was time for “big government” to start taking heavy diversionary action.

Quote:There are more than a million lethal doses per kilogram, meaning that your governments have contaminated your atmosphere with more than 715,000,000,000 [715 Billion] such doses, enough to cause lung or skin cancer 117 times in every man, woman and child on earth.

[Image: lung-cancer-mortality-country-gender.png]

I urge everyone to go to the thread on LA and read all the information.  It's quite astonishing to realize they are trying to kill us by making cigarettes look deadly, when in fact they can help save us!  LINK

No, wait!  On second thought, I'm not the least bit astonished!   smallnotamused

Quote:Many people ask exactly how it is that those smoking mice were protected from deadly radioactive particles, and even more are asking why real figures nowadays are showing far more non-smokers dying from lung cancer than smokers. Professor Sterling of the Simon Fraser University in Canada is perhaps closest to the truth, where he uses research papers to reason that smoking promotes the formation of a thin mucous layer in the lungs, "which forms a protective layer stopping any cancer-carrying particles from entering the lung tissue."

This is probably as close as we can get to the truth at present, and it does make perfect scientific sense. Deadly radioactive particles inhaled by a smoker would initially be trapped by the mucous layer, and then be ejected from the body before they could enter the tissue.

All of this may be a bit depressing for non-smokers, but there are probably one or two things you can do to minimize the risks as far as possible. Rather than shy away from smokers in your local pub or club, get as close as you can and breathe in their expensive second-hand smoke. Go on, don't be shy, suck in a few giant breaths. Or perhaps you could smoke one cigarette or small cigar after each meal, just three a day to build up a thin boundary mucous layer. If you cannot or will not do either of the above, consider phoning Michael Jackson to ask for a spare surgical mask!

Messages In This Thread
Smoking Helps Protect Against Lung Cancer! - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-18-2016, 07:38 PM