Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chipping Hands and Foreheads is SO 20th Century!
Subscription service based. M$FT was beta testing this zero ownership crap several years ago when the hackers got the best of them and costing M$FT big $$$ on pirated copies. Everything moving to subscription & streaming service.

BTW, if you're running ANY Intel based computer the hardware backdoors have been in place since the late 90s. All OS's are completely circumvented. I know because I was one on a team that validated the backdoors. General public didn't find out until 2017. I store nothing of value in the cloud and keep very little personal info on my computers attached to the Internet.

So-called chipping will be reduced to a nano pill and/or a Quantum dot tattoo. The best part is they don't have to force you to swallow the pill. It will be in your (GMO) food which also includes mRNA vaccines. Billions being dumped into R&D for a nano networks inside the body. No joke.

[Image: HWsB4sL.gif]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chipping Hands and Foreheads is SO 20th Century! - by EndtheMadnessNow - 06-02-2022, 12:48 AM