Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas
(05-27-2022, 01:26 PM)Snarl Wrote: Funny enough ... that I went out and bought another lower yesterday. Wrecked a roll-pin and didn't finish putting it together though -chuckle- should have had more of those in the toolbox. They are such a bitch.
[Image: Roll-Pin.jpg][url=https://ibb.co/m8qH28z][/url]

If the Dembos aren't washed away during the mid-terms, my bet is they (and I mean Dems and RINOs) will be making their gun-grab before Biden leaves office ... if they've got the balls.

These crazies and their shoot-em-ups at the schoolhouses are the perfect catalyst for open warfare on the 2nd Amendment in the Bill of Rights.

1st worst idea ever: Not incorporating those enumerated rights into the Body of the Constitution ... so any breach breaks the country ... as it should be to any agreement
2nd worst idea ever: Not defining a penalty of death for _any_ infringement of enumerated rights (even the discussion of such ... fuck the 1st Amendment at that specific point ... if there is any exception, that should be it!!) to keep the country from breaking apart into individual states

I have to admit, I am a little giddy at the concept of a 2d Revolution in this lifetime.

Not me. Homey here gonna die the next time TSHTF. I'm neither young enough nor in shape enough to run and jump and play like I used to be.

Still, folks will do what they gotta do to get the nation back on track when the time comes. Casualties like me are to be expected.

Odd that you mentioned getting a lower. I was recently apprised of an individual out in the back-woods who has his own mold to mold out as many polymer lowers as he likes. Doesn't even have to order 80% lowers - he just molds 'em out right there at home. Other folks have home workshop CNC machines to mill the same thing out of aluminum, just like the government does.

AR-15's are one platform they will NEVER get eradicated, and they ought not to even waste their time trying. Instead, they should probably concentrate on the real problem - crazy asses shooting up strangers - rather than the implement they use. Implements are just tools, and if they make hammers illegal, folks will just drive nails with crowbars or froes.

The problem is the shooters, the rise in crazy folks, not whatever implements of destruction they choose to employ. These sorts of things will continue to happen until they start addressing the real problem.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by Schmoe1 - 05-25-2022, 06:43 AM
RE: Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by Ninurta - 05-27-2022, 09:08 PM