Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bin Laden: Alive vs. Dead
At a vulnerable time immediately after the towers fell, I can understand that a Government
can have the media put out all sorts of information that may be not as truthful as usual.
(I am not being sarcastic regarding the 'truth' comment!)

But even when a leader requests the masses to be patriotic and offers them the name of
their enemy, I would expect that some wiser-heads in the background would begin to
create a scenario that would benefit their political people when it comes to the end-game.

The media could've certainly been used in a better way to explain the secretive-like
way that Osama Bin Laden was supposedly killed, extracted and disposal of the corpse.
But I can also understand the military restrictions that would make a 'full expose' of the full
episode, difficult.

I would certainly not expect a first-world country to illegally enter another country, capture
the wanted culprit and parade him bound and bleeding from the back of a cart... we don't
do that anymore, do we?!

But, even after a night-scope-kitted elite group efficiently invaded Bin Laden's supposed
compound in Pakistan and riddle him with bullets, I would think that regardless of the fallout
from some Eastern realms, there would images to sate the people who were still reeling
from the loss of their loved-ones in the twin towers destruction.
I would've expected something.

When it was stated that his body was tossed into the ocean during the return to Base
from an helicopter, my first thought was that these imaginary 'wiser-heads' had missed
an opportunity to put to rest any prospective conspiracy theories surrounding the whole
matter and for the 'norms'...give a boost to their leader's ratings.

Some may say that the US took a higher path and ignored the opportunity to display the
blood-soaked body of the guy who master-minded such a simple plot, that it out-witted
the most powerful country in history.

This morally-linked idea certainly has merit and would go a long way diplomatically to stifle
any problems with -not only the country Osama Bin Laden was snatched from, but any
religiously-associated groups of the east that had it's feathers ruffled by the invasive act.
Apparently, the Islamic burial tradition is more important in these situations.

One could argue that the lack of evidence regarding locating and killing Bin Laden may be
attached to how the information to discover where he was hiding was acquired.

CIA black sites and the infamous Guantanamo Bay detention camp tend not to be seen
favourably in the eyes of the media's customers due to certain methods of interrogation.
The Public Relations people would know that.

So... is he living in the Bahamas with his family or did the mastermind behind the destruction
of the twin towers end-up as fish-food?
Research, me-thinks!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
Bin Laden: Alive vs. Dead - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-16-2016, 08:24 PM
RE: Bin Laden: Alive vs. Dead - by BIAD - 09-16-2016, 08:32 PM
RE: Bin Laden: Alive vs. Dead - by guohua - 09-16-2016, 08:34 PM
RE: Bin Laden: Alive vs. Dead - by BIAD - 09-16-2016, 08:38 PM
RE: Bin Laden: Alive vs. Dead - by guohua - 09-16-2016, 09:20 PM
RE: Bin Laden: Alive vs. Dead - by BIAD - 09-16-2016, 09:27 PM
RE: Bin Laden: Alive vs. Dead - by guohua - 09-16-2016, 09:57 PM
RE: Bin Laden: Alive vs. Dead - by BIAD - 09-17-2016, 09:26 AM