Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Biden finally admits soaring inflation a real tough problem
BUT!!!!
First you must know,,,,,,,, It Is All Trump's Fault!!!!

Quote:Biden says 'Trump did not leave a very good situation' internationally

Quote:Biden said he tells other countries that 'America is back' under his administration

Quote:President Biden accused former President Donald Trump of causing harm on the international stage, claiming that he has had to pick up the pieces of the previous administration.

The president was in Pennsylvania speaking to the AFL-CIO at the labor organization's Quadrennial Constitutional Convention on Tuesday when he included some pointed words directed at his predecessor.
"I travel the world trying to put things back together. You know, Trump did not leave a very good situation," Biden said. "You think I'm kidding? No matter where I go in the world, whether it was the Inter-American Conference we just had for this hemisphere, or NATO, or dealing with the ASEAN countries, or the Far East, guess what? They look at me and I say, I say, ‘America is back.’ And they look at me, and they say, ‘For how long?’"
Source of more Biden Lies

The Truth is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,When Biden first took office the U.S was well respected on the international level.  They knew Trump meant business.  This country was also energy independent and Inflation was low as well as gasoline prices.  The southern border was under control. Biden in just 18 months destroyed all of that.  
The never ending Biden blame game.

[Image: cartoon-061122-copy.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden finally admits soaring inflation a real tough problem - by guohua - 06-14-2022, 08:39 PM