Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Biden finally admits soaring inflation a real tough problem
Biden Blames Soaring Inflation on.......... You Guest it,,,, PUTIN!!!!!

Quote:Biden says 'Putin's tax on both food and gas' is to blame for record-high inflation
That's right Democrats, for some unknown reason YOUR President (not Mine) is buying fuel oil and Food from Putin  tinysure
Quote:President Biden said the United States "has never seen anything like Putin’s tax on both food and gas," after the Labor Department announced Friday that inflation hit a new four-decade high in May.
You do believe it is ALL PUTIN'S Fault,,, Don't YOU!

Quote:The president, from the Port of Los Angeles Friday, said fighting inflation is his "top economic priority," while, again, casting blame on Russian President Vladimir Putin’s war in Ukraine for the surge in prices.

"Today I'd like to speak about my top economic priority, fighting inflation," Biden said. "I understand Americans are anxious and they're anxious."
"We’ve never seen anything like Putin’s tax on both food and gas," Biden said.
Source

The only thing Biden has ever been good at is lying.
"It's not my fault!  It's all Putin's fault!  It's Trumps fault!!!  It's the media not telling everyone about my groundbreaking accomplishments"
Of Telling New LIES!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden finally admits soaring inflation a real tough problem - by guohua - 06-10-2022, 09:00 PM