Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just In Case Anyone Thought The 'Islam'-Thing is A Racial Problem...
(09-16-2016, 11:31 PM)727Sky Wrote: Appeasement seems to be working for the E.U. ?

@"727Sky" 
I agree with you.
Great video and accurate to, the actual events as the happen. 
The Myth of the Peace Loving Refugee!
Here in the news today there's another Rape, a Gang Rape By three Algerian men in France!
Quote:French officials say three men have been charged and jailed after a woman was allegedly lured on Facebook by one of them and then gang-raped near the Eiffel Tower.

A police official said Friday that three Algerian men were arrested earlier this week in a Paris hotel under suspicion of taking part in the rape of the French woman in the Champ-de-Mars garden, close to the famous tower.
Source
You'd think the citizens of the EU would have had Enough, I guess Not, look at this Commercial in Germany.

Published on Sep 14, 2016

This is a short insight on the programs you can expect on both State and privately owned Television channels in Germany. In this advertisement, a veiled woman stands in front of a text that spells "Turkish women wear the Hijab". The woman looks to the camera and turns out to be a blonde German girl: Charlotte Würdig, an actress and TV moderator . She proudly exclaims that "I wear one (a Hijab) too, it's 
Quote:"I also wear the Hijab, it's beautiful!" - Bizarre German TV Ad Campaign advertises Veil to Girls.

Germany appears to have given up on integrating the millions of Muslim migrants pouring into the country and is instead encouraging German citizens to submit to Islam.
A television ad currently airing in Germany invites blonde-haired, blue-eyed women to embrace “tolerance” by wearing the Muslim hijab head dress.
The commercial begins with the text “Turkish women wear the hijab,” as a veiled woman is seen with her back to the camera.
However, when she turns around it immediately becomes clear that the woman is a white, blonde-haired German, before she states, “Me too! It’s beautiful!”
“Enjoy difference – start tolerance,” states the woman.
The campaign is funded by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, as well as German taxpayers, who are forced to obtain a state television license or face prison time.
Instead of reversing its suicidal immigration policy, it appears as though Germany is now encouraging its female population to avoid the mass sex assaults committed by Muslim migrants in numerous major cities by submitting to Islam and covering themselves up.

Holding potential rapists at arms’ length, not wearing provocative clothing, or wearing sneakers so they can run away – all advice given to German women by authorities – appears to not be working.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just In Case Anyone Thought The 'Islam'-Thing is A Racial Problem... - by guohua - 09-17-2016, 12:56 AM