Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Calling Mars or ET Phone Home
(04-25-2022, 02:38 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Some are saying that the Tesla phone is a hoax. A publicity stunt.

Why all eyes have to be on Elon, makes me suspect as well.

Something just does not seem right with his agenda.

Quote:Release Date Estimate

Some estimates provide an ambitious release date of 2022, but we'll take Musk's tweet as evidence that these rumors are simply fantasies. Granted, Tesla could still release a phone in the future, but there's no reason to believe it'll happen with the information we currently have. If (that's a big if) this phone is genuinely being worked on in secret, and every rumor is accurate, there's little chance we'd see it until closer to 2030.

https://www.lifewire.com/tesla-phone-5212799

What is it they do not want us to see?

What is he really up to?

Hi Night,

Seems this has been going on for years.  Create a future.  By Elon's estimation initially we should have people travelling to Mars right now as I text.  But that hasn't eventuated and by all latest calculations won't in at least the next 5 years.  Then set backs and so forth.  But that didn't stop people backing him.

I was sucked in by all the hype but now I see there is no focus on Elon's primary objective that was getting people into space and starting that farfetched animated colony on Mars.  

Elon has expanded to electric vehicles, drilling, hyper link, cars, energy etc.  I admire that. Some great leaps in Tech and so on but his immediate projections and publicity leads me to think he is no better than Bezos, Virgin Galactic and NASA.  The advertising was such as that a Japanese man paying for the Starship orbit around the moon and a lot of people were sucked in.  That won't eventuate in the near future.  By predictions by Elon and the Japanese fellow it should have already happened.

All the setbacks are blamed on, FAA, NASA, Environment protection, Law, regulations and on and on.  Every now and then have a fireworks display with failed tech.  

I love his missions to space with Falcon, Dragon capsules and Starlink.  Basically faultless and it's genius.  But I guess my bitch here is, don't tell people this and that is going to happen in the next year of 2.  Like Starship travel from point A to B around the Earth.  Yeah right, that's happening for sure.  The thing hasn't even made it to orbit let along 20 klms off the pad. 

Things will happen in the next decade or so but I don't rely on Elon's immediate time frame.

Walt Disney had much the same ideals and we all believed in 'Tomorrow Land" ----then.  Kept Walt going.

My thoughts,

Kind regards,

Bally:)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Mars or ET Phone Home - by Bally002 - 04-25-2022, 06:34 AM
RE: Calling Mars or ET Phone Home - by OmegaLogos - 04-25-2022, 06:58 AM
RE: Calling Mars or ET Phone Home - by fishertail - 04-25-2022, 07:22 PM