Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
American Penises Are Only 59th Biggest In World
(04-23-2022, 03:43 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: If you can find me one woman who can experience arousal with the "icy salad spoons of pain" in place I'll eat a sweaty baseball cap! 

Also when it comes to penis size I'd like to note that in most cases a woman's vagina will either shrink or grow to fit her partner's penis over time provided that she is monogamous unless he has a micro-penis or an anaconda- limits to what Mother Nature can do and whatnot

I have over seven years of experience with the use of vaginal speculums for the collection of evidence, and for identification of any present or possible injuries.

Even when the speculum is warm and at body temperature, the majority of women will resist its entry into the vaginal canal.

I don't care how gentle, how soothing, how slow, you are in your approach, the moment you just touch the patient, anywhere, they tense up, and push down.

You can touch the top of their head, and they are going to have this response.

A can also attest that the numbers cited are very accurate with what you will normally see, keeping in mind that it will be very hard to observe the vaginal canal in its natural state, when you are performing an unnatrual act. Referring to measuring and monitoring.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: American Penises Are Only 59th Biggest In World - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-23-2022, 04:07 PM