Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
How They Are Going To Steal Our Homes
(04-27-2022, 08:25 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: They remind me of my beginning. I moved out into the country. Almost nothing and nobody was out here twenty years ago. Now it is in the middle of over twenty ridiculously expensive gated suburban communities.

Roads that you could go days and not see more than three of four cars a week, now looks like rush hour traffic 24/7.

The numbers will increase daily, until van life is a norm, and they will be everywhere. Check out California, Washington State, and Oregon.

I lived in Oregon for 18 years and seen them all the time here and there. Same in Nevada. I remember not long ago many people (not all) chose this way of life to be free, not so much because they were broke. Granted some obviously were but not all. Now, like you said it will become the norm. Last time I was in Oregon about 4 years ago I was shocked driving up the I-5 corridor. Really not sure how all this is going to turn out a few years from now. Sure as hell doesn't look good.

I guess if you're able, willing & determined, Homesteading to parts unknown might be the best option to steer clear of the incoming shit storm.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How They Are Going To Steal Our Homes - by EndtheMadnessNow - 04-27-2022, 09:01 PM