Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
How They Are Going To Steal Our Homes
Our house is paid off.  All we have is our taxes to pay, which should not be a problem.  Once your house is paid off, you do not need house insurance but it is still advisable to have liability coverage to cover your property...which is not that expensive.  You need insurance for a loan on the house so dropping that is not an option, even if you just owe two thousand on your home.

Our property has enough trees to use for firewood for about five years of heating the home.  That does not mean I am going to cut them down though, I will leave them there for emergencies...I can buy firewood to burn for now, this summer I should buy a truck of hardwood logs and stock up wood for emergencies, that will last probably five years of partial burning.  We do have campfires in the summer too and cook over campfires.  This ability is good for security. 

I have a well for water, this requires electricity to pump water, but we have no water bill and the septic tank needs to be pumped about once every five years...one two hundred dollar bill for five years is way cheaper than paying forty bucks a month for city sewer.  So this will not drive us into needing to take out a mortgage.

I do not believe in the medical industry anymore, there is too much deception going on with it.  I will go to a doctor if I break something or need stitches or have a serious infection, but will never get dependent on them and pharma companies for long term medicines or tests that are not necessary or medicare approved.  Because they can put a lean on your property too.  We plan on giving half of our savings to the medical industry before we die, but both the wife and I are not interested in all the tests they are saying are necessary....when you are over sixty five, why worry about cholesterol if you have had no symptoms of disease before that.  I did not work hard all my working days to give the money to the hospitals and Pharma companies if I don't have to....that is why I study food chemistry, genetics, and also hack pharma drug chemistry to find natural ways to keep from getting sick in the first place.

My house is not worth a penny, I will hand it down to my kids who will not be able to sell it out of the family for one generation and if they do buy each other out, they are limited to no more than twenty five grand a share...making the house worth only fifty grand...none of my offspring will be more than fifty grand in debt to own it, it is worth around two hundred sixty grand right now.  I don't want anyone to have to go into severe debt to live in a house I built.

Along with the house comes all of the tools, enough to start a small construction company and a mechanics garage.

You guys, make sure to stock some oil for your vehicles...go out and buy a few oil changes of it before prices go way up.  Stock up on food so you can survive for three months...use that as a buffer in case prices surge or availability goes down.  We do not have to worry about stocking up for the world ending...if it ends, we cannot live in space.  If there is a nuclear war...might be better off if the bomb just vaporizes us instead of landing a hundred miles away and destroying us slowly.

If things go south and you owe a lot on your house, so what if they take it...those who owe fifty grand on a house worth two hundred grand will be worse off losing it.  so it is either pay it off or owe a lot and we will not risk losing it.

We do not own our houses anyway, if you don't pay your taxes it goes to the government or the bank takes it before that point if you owe money on it.  I own my house and don't owe any money on it, but in reality It is not mine...it is the governments property that I lease from them.

We actually do not own anything in this world but that does not stop people from believing they do.  We have two cats...who owns who.  We are their servants, we don't own them.  They have brainwashed us to believe they are our cats through purring techniques.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How They Are Going To Steal Our Homes - by rickymouse - 04-24-2022, 07:01 PM