Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Man vs Nature
I saw the YouTube video, "Google Earth Time lapse shows how planet has changed in past 37 years". It is supposed to show the effects of climate change on the Earth over time. I don't think that enough research has gone into how much man's activity has gone into these changes.

I can tell you from experience, that man has more of an impact on the changes on our Earth than climate does, and most of the changes that the nature makes, is in response to man's activity.

The number of land slides and the amount massive Earth changes, as well as what we see as loses and damages to our living areas, is due primarily to man's interference and constructions, in areas to accommodate man's choices of how and where he chooses to live.

I have a mere five and a half acres of land, and the changes in the areas that I do not manipulate is mild, compared to the areas that I attempt to control, which is quite noticeable. You can see staggering changes in areas where I do nothing but walk, compared to the areas where I don't. Animals can travel throughout the woods and they leave a lot less change and destruction in their wake.

Going back to nature becomes quite evident when you watch it up close. I think we should be looking at the mess we make, and it might help us accommodate the changes that comes from nature.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Man vs Nature - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-22-2022, 04:51 PM
RE: Man vs Nature - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 04-22-2022, 06:23 PM
RE: Man vs Nature - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-22-2022, 06:55 PM
RE: Man vs Nature - by Ninurta - 04-22-2022, 07:26 PM
RE: Man vs Nature - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-22-2022, 07:55 PM
RE: Man vs Nature - by kdog - 04-22-2022, 08:12 PM
RE: Man vs Nature - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-22-2022, 08:53 PM
RE: Man vs Nature - by BIAD - 06-17-2022, 07:50 PM