Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rules-based International Order
(04-13-2022, 09:42 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: 100% agree with you on "meat" and was and still is the main course of every dinner. I come from a family of big game hunters and we all been eating meat since birth. After ~300,000 years and suddenly it's bad???

WEF & Co revolutionists are all about their technocrat wet dream. The scary part is not so much about what they want, but how many sheeple are cheering for it. The same gov/aristocrat tricks for thousands of years. We probably are a species with amnesia and yes they really do want to forever replace Homo sapiens with some transhumanoid dumb-down slave abomination race.

We ate anything we could kill - big game, small game, the cow, chicken, or pig in the farmyard - all were "meat". My pap even ate chipmunks during the Depression if he couldn't find any other meat at the moment. I've eaten snakes, squirrels, rabbits, groundhogs (LOTS of groundhogs), crawdads caught out of the creek, fish out of the river, even a "grampus" we caught while cat-fishing (it's a type of giant salamander which folks elsewhere call a "hellbender", and some folks call a "water dog"), even "bullhead" minnows. They're all "meat" to me.

However, I hereby certify that there is no truth to the rumor that circulated here a few years ago that I once at a buzzard cooked with a Bic lighter once while I was on the run from the law. That never happened. It was just a tale told about me. I did once take a soy-burger off the bun as a joke, and pass a Bic lighter under it saying that it was under-cooked, but NOW it was fully cooked, and I suppose that event underwent some embellishing transformation to become the tale told in the legends. It may have been conflated with the fact that I once found two baby buzzards inside a hollow log on top of a mountain ridge, being nested there. Nasty little bastards, I wouldn't eat one for anything, not even a whole lot of money. They hissed with a buzzing noise that sounded like a log full of honey bees, and when they hissed they emitted some of the foulest smelling fog from their mouths that I have ever encountered. Not recommended as a food source.

It's hard to see through the fog, but I believe "survival" will eventually boil down to a mobile hunter-gatherer lifestyle once again. We will come full circle. See, the problem is going to be all those "homo servus" humanoids, the bio-robotic servants of the Masters. They will be everywhere, all ready to report the surviving humans to their Masters as "nonconformists" that need to be brought in from the cold. Their Masters will sell it to them as a measure "for our own good", so we can enjoy the bliss of servitude just like them. They will think they are doing us a favor by reporting us to be enslaved.

So, being tied to a tract of farming land will be suicidal. They will know exactly where you are to come get you and place you into the ranks of the servile if you allow yourself to be pinned down like that. Your only hope will be in mobility, and that will mean knowing what to kill and how to kill it, what to pick from the fields and forests, and how to pick it, how to cook all of the above if it needs cooking, and always, ALWAYS, staying on the move.

Hunter-gatherers were the first humans in the world, and hunter-gatherers will be the last humans in the world. Everything that came in between will have been for nought.

That gives me a chilling idea for a dystopian story to write...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rules-based International Order - by kdog - 04-13-2022, 04:53 AM
RE: Rules-based International Order - by Ninurta - 04-13-2022, 06:50 AM
RE: Rules-based International Order - by Ninurta - 04-14-2022, 07:10 AM
RE: Rules-based International Order - by 727Sky - 04-14-2022, 04:24 AM